Business Unit Statement
Cytec Engineered Materials produces high-performance, pre-impregnated composites and adhesives, ablatives, carbon-carbon materials for high-temperature applications, high-temperature silicone-based sealants, a variety of specialty thermoplastic materials, and PAN and pitch-based carbon fibers. The company also offers a range of vacuum-only-cure prepregs that enable the manufacture of large aerospace parts - without the use of autoclaves. Cytec Engineered Materials’ exclusive toughened resin transfer molding (RTM) materials offer engineers greater design flexibility over traditional materials as well as the option to use low-cost fabrication techniques for structural parts.
With over 2,000 people at 13 plants, four technology centers and numerous sales offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Cytec Engineered Materials is a global technology leader in advanced materials for aerospace and other extreme-demand environments. The company offers an industry-leading product portfolio and is qualified on more specifications than any other supplier of aerospace composite and adhesive products. Today, Cytec Engineered Materials’ products are used on nearly every modern commercial transport aircraft, military aircraft and rotorcraft in production.
Cytec Engineered Materials offers a dynamic culture where we are “Delivering Technology Beyond our Customers Imagination”. We are currently seeking a
Senior Project Manager
, to be located at our
Greenville, TX or
- BS degree in Engineering or related scientific discipline
- Minimum 7-10 years of Process Engineering experience
- 5-7 years direct capital project management experience with a proven track record of successful project completion
- Solid understanding of Six Sigma and Lean principles and tools
- Ability to resolve product and process capability issues in a manufacturing environment and to work within and lead cross functional teams in support of various initiatives
- Composites processing, carbon fiber knowledge and operational background is highly preferred but not required
- The Senior Project Manager is responsible for leading major cross-functional project teams. These teams are chartered for strategic initiatives and major capital projects ($20M - $100M+)
- Project durations range from 1-3 years
- Team size can range from 5-20 members
- This person defines capital projects including project scope, expected results, cost and schedule
- Upon approval, they will manage the capital project including the schedule, the interaction between manufacturing and planning, the costs and all updates as required
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cytec Industries Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.