Access Security Corp. has been serving the Philadelphia metro area’s security needs for the past 35 years, specializing in the security systems integration of card access, closed circuit TV surveillance, automatic gates, and burglar and fire alarm detection systems. Access Security offers industry leading system design, professional CAD services and installation by in-house certified security technicians, as well as dedicated 24/7 customer support services with guaranteed response times for all our customers. We are located just 5 minutes from the Willow Grove exit of the PA turnpike in Warminster. If you are a highly motivated professional with the talent we seek, now is the time to join Access Security! For more information about our company please visit our website at: www.accessssecurity.com .
Ideal candidate will be a well organized, dynamic, and energetic person that is able to multi-task and problem solve. We are seeking only those individuals who are serious about their work and their desire to advance within our company. A qualified candidate will possess the following skills:
- Installation and service of multiple small to large integrated security systems.
- Properly maintain as-builds and all system documentation while systems are installed.
- Interface with customers to resolve installation and service concerns and questions.
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment.
- Interface and update operations with job status and project issues.
- Train end users in the proper use of their security system.
- Ensure that systems are installed in a time efficient manner, and maximize productivity.
- Minimum of 3 years experience installing & servicing card access & CCTV systems.
- Should have experience with high end access control systems such as; Software House, AMAG, Lenel, and / or S2 Security
- Experience with large scale CCTV installations with the use of Panasonic, Bosch or Pelco head end matrix switches.
- Proficient in the use of computers with operating system Windows 2000/XP and Windows Server 2003/2008.
- Electrical certification will also be considered a plus.
- NICET certification considered a plus.
- Valid drivers license and possesses a clean driving record.
- Must have good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to lift/move material and operate equipment weighing up to 75 lbs.
Competitive compensation & benefits package (includes Health insurance, paid vacation, sick, personal, holidays) Friendly team environment with unified goal of excellent customer satisfaction On and Off site comprehensive training Excellent promotion opportunities
Interested applicants can apply with a cover letter, and resume which can be faxed to (267) 803-3100 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (attachments in Microsoft word format only).
Keywords: card access, security, alarm system, customer service, branch manager, access control, cameras, CCTV, AMAG, LENEL, Software House, service manager, Pelco, Panasonic, customer support, intrusion, call center, alarm sales, territory manager, systems integrator, district manager, regional manager, commercial security, Johnson controls, siemens
Monster - 4 years ago