The Portfolio Manager Associate is charged with assisting a team of Portfolio Managers in providing integrated investment advice and portfolio management services to high net worth clients. A team player with excellent communication skills, computer proficiency and high level of professionalism. Must have an undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent.
· Create asset allocation studies utilizing data collected in the client profiling process; verify/test assumptions and constraints; confirm findings through iterative ratification process with the PM.
· Ensure knowledge of entire investment solution suite; recommend investment solutions to PM for client use based upon clients' needs and constraints.
· Monitor/facilitate account set up resulting in error free account set up process; ensure timely account set up and investment of funds.
· Re-balance portfolio due to liquidity needs, bond maturities, excess cash, buy/sell implementation, tax loss harvesting, investment recommendation implementation - deployment of cash liquidation of positions.
· Handle trade order entry for portfolio transactions, and administration of custody account trades and performance.
· Reg. 9 meeting preparation, review exceptions and recommend strategy to resolve exceptions.
· Prepare meeting materials; generate research materials - proprietary, economic commentary and Bloomberg etc. as needed for client and prospect meetings.
· Respond to client requests when PMs are out of office.
· Team with Portfolio Management Assistant(s) to ensure consistent support for the PM team.
3+ years of investment experience in a client facing role. 1+ year of asset allocation experience.
- 3+ years of investment experience in a client facing role
- 1+ year of asset allocation experience
- A team player with excellent communication skills, computer proficiency and high level of professionalism.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, with advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint a strong plus.
- Strong organizational skills and initiative with systematic follow-up.
- Must have an undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent; capable and committed to pursuing CPA, CFP, CFA and or MBA.
- Knowledge of the First Rate, Portview, Reg 9 and PACE technology systems.
- Bloomberg and/or Morningstar experience
Bank of America - 30+ days ago
Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries thr...