Perform daily scheduled preventive maintenance & associated repairs, also to respond to emergency service calls for both telecommunication and Data Center precision cooling equipment.
- Telecom equipment types may vary but consist of Liebert, Marvair, Bard and Sun Wall Mount units, split systems and RTU units etc.
- Data Center precision cooling equipment may vary but consist of Liebert, Data Aire, APC, Chillers, glycol/chilled water, pump packages and cooling towers etc.
Apply online via the link below or submit your resume and salary requirements directly to our corporate offices via fax
- A current & valid Massachusetts and /or Connecticut refrigeration license
- Willing to be on call rotation for after hour emergency service calls, we are on call 24x7
- Great customer relationship skills
- Have solid understanding of electrical components
- Have the ability for wiring schematics
- Possess excellent mechanical troubleshooting skills
- Computer skills
- Five plus years of background including hands on experience in HVAC services
- Current and valid drivers license
- Clean driving record
- Ability to speak, read and write in English
- Ability to withstand a complete and thorough background check
to 508-229-1481 or email: email@example.com .