Rock Climbing Team Member-LEN00321
As a Rock Climbing Team Member, you will provide general climbing instruction and guidance in a fun, enthusiastic, and safe environment.
Encourage members to push their personal comfort zones and physical fitness. Monitor rock wall area to ensure safety of all climbers and provide excellent customer service and climbing instruction to all levels of climbers during Open Wall and group events.
- Provide organized climbing instruction in a safe atmosphere
- Explain and demonstrate climbing equipment, techniques, and hand and feet climbing methods - Supervise members on the wall to ensure safety procedures are adhered to
- Maintain member files and waiver forms
- Promote and sell rock wall programs within the club and community
Applicant must complete all state or federal requirements prior to first day of directly working with children or within other specified timeframe. Requirements vary by state. A complete list of requirements is available from the hiring manager.
- High school diploma or GED
- Six months to one year climbing experience (preferred)
- Belay certified
These requirements may include but are not limited to:
All requirements must be completed at the cost of the applicant, unless prohibited by law.
- Tuberculosis test
- All required vaccinations (or signed exemption)
- Fingerprints taken by a local police department for a background check
- Background checks required by state specific child care licensing laws that are in addition to Life Time Fitness background check
- Continuing education courses for continued employment in working with children
- Infant and Children First Aid and CPR Certifications
Primary Location: : KS-Lenexa - LNA - Lenexa
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Life Time Fitness - 7 months ago