The global law firm of K&L Gates LLP seeks an experienced Graphic Designer for its Seattle, Pittsburgh, or Chicago office. This position will be responsible for performing creative design for both print and online materials. Job includes production design, interactive/on-line design, information design (i.e. charts and maps), publication layout, stock photo research and creative design for lawyers and administrative departments throughout the firm. This position is responsible for coordinating in-house and outside vendor printing and other technical services, which take a graphics project from concept to completion. This position offers a mix of production and original design projects.
- Design and produce promotional materials including: advertisements, brochures, custom proposal covers, static and animated website graphics, HTML e-communication headers, standard stationery materials, partner and office announcements, newsletters, reports, enhanced PowerPoint presentations, signage and displays, invitations, courtroom graphics, and other collateral materials as needed.
- Conduct photo research with various stock photo vendors.
- Interface with printers and other vendors to ensure the quality and timeliness of deliverables.
- Interface with vendors regarding image requirements for promotional items.
- Handle production changes on material created by the firm’s outside design firm(s), as appropriate.
The ideal candidate will have 5 years of experience in a professional setting as a graphic designer. Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Flash and/or other web animation package, Word and PowerPoint for PC. Video editing with Adobe Premier or Final Cut experience highly desirable, but not required. Ability to take creative direction and work independently as well as collaboratively in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment. Ability to work within established brand guidelines and understand the importance of maintaining brand standards. Ability to prepare electronic files for print. Experience with large print runs and performing press checks preferred.
We seek exceptional employees who want to become a part of our practice on all levels, to help us expand, challenge our limits, and push us to grow into the future. If you are motivated by job challenges and personal growth, then K&L Gates could be the right place for you.
If you feel that you meet the requirements and would like to apply for this position, please click on the link below and you will be redirected to our career page. Please include a cover letter, salary requirements, and advertisement source in your application.
No phone calls, walk-ins, or agencies, please.
Please apply online at:
Creative Hotlist - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard