Job Title: Coordinator, Offer and Partnership Marketing
Job ID: 100590
Location: Nebraska, Omaha
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Manager level: Support Level
A leader in brokerage and investment services for over 35 years, TD Ameritrade offers a full spectrum of powerful solutions and innovative tools for trading and investing. We're constantly expanding our knowledge and bolstering our capabilities, from a leading active trader program to intuitive long-term investment solutions and a national branch system. Combined with some of the industry's brightest minds, there's no limit to how big our accomplishments can be.
From first-time investors to sophisticated traders, TD Ameritrade is focused on helping individuals seek out their financial goals. And you're the ambassador to all that we do. Beginning with our trading platform and proprietary technology to our resolve to outperform, you'll maintain the high level of quality and integrity we're known for, each and every day. With the right opportunity, there's no limit to what you can accomplish.
As a leading employer in financial services, we believe in building strong relationships, achieving quality results and working with integrity. It's at the heart of everything we do. That's why we provide you with comprehensive training, benefits and programs that inspire you to achieve more every day. Apply to a TD Ameritrade job today and help our clients pursue their dreams, while you fulfill yours.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. Immigration sponsorship is typically not available for this position.
This position is an individual contributor and will report in to the Senior Manager, Offer and Partnership Strategy in the Brand & Advertising area of Marketing. He/She will be responsible for the coordination of offer related tasks for acquisition and existing client asset gathering initiatives as well as provide relevant training materials to Operations & Sales. This position will ensure smooth communications across multiple campaigns and will require frequent contact with external vendors, Compliance, Program & Project Managers within Marketing, Sales and Operations.
- Will be a day-to-day contact on many items related to fulfillment, tracking, and resolution for all offers including acquisition, existing client and partner campaigns
- Helps support all inventory and fulfillment process needs for campaigns utilizing product as offer awards
- Leads client resolution communications, coordination and facilitation with retail operations (I.e. leads communications for client inquiries in response to internal requests from Operations and Sales including compliance coordination)
- Support team in all creative development needs, providing necessary legal, offer and other relevant information to agency and other partners
- Assist with managing product inventory for various promotions and campaigns
- Responsible for managing back-up support for offers (i.e. legal, compliance and retail ops needs, as well as keep a historical log of all details)
- Manages legacy systems related to internal communications of offers available, which includes on-going updates (i.e. produces, maintains and documents all Compliance-related documents for offer related campaign)
- Works on internal communications needs to branch and sales networks (i.e. develops, maintains & distributes offer-related process documents within Marketing, Sales & Operations)
- Maintenance and updates of Offers page on Intranet site
- Manage recurring loyalty and refer-a-friend programs with greater involvement in creative process and development
- Will be expected to learn internal offers management systems including BOS and help facilitate various aspects related to system management
- Will coordinate with fulfillment agency on system and site needs and development
- Supports offer related tracking providing details needed to analytics team to track, measure and evaluate the success of offer related campaigns
- Assist Senior Specialist in developing & analyzing offer related client insight surveys
- Manage monthly & quarterly Client Service exception and Hip Pocket offers awarded and analyze usage trends
- Supports Senior Specialist in all invoicing aspects with agency/vendor and Finance (i.e. committed funds, invoices, monthly budget actual report and No Surprises mid-month report)
- Maintain monthly & quarterly Finance Audit reports
- Strong project management skills with attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Knowledge & understanding of TD Ameritrade proprietary systems (BOS, AOM, RAO)
- Ability to manage vendor relationships
- Leverages resources and removes obstacles, persuasive and adaptable
- Builds collaborative relationshipsdirect and matrix
- Makes quality and decisive decisions
- Possess overall business acumen
- Creative and innovative problem solver
- Comfortable with senior management interactions
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet multiple aggressive deadlines.
- Nurtures and supports a high performance culture
- Must be self-motivated and client service oriented
- Job functions require the ability to work with general office equipment such as a personal computer and keyboard, calculator, facsimile machines, scanner and photocopier
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook (strong emphasis on Powerpoint skills), Microsoft Office, Quark Express, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Professional, and InDesign
TD Ameritrade participates in the E-Verify program for those states requiring E-Verify. For additional information on this program please click here .
TD Ameritrade is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and offer a quality workplace.
TD Ameritrade, Inc. member FINRA/SIPC/NFA is a subsidiary of TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation (NASDAQ: AMTD). TD Ameritrade is a trademark jointly owned by TD Ameritrade IP Company and the Toronto-Dominion Bank.
© 2012 TD Ameritrade IP Company, Inc. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
If your stock makes a big move while you're stuck in traffic, don't worry -- TD Ameritrade lets you buy and sell even when...