Title: Teller II - Northwest Plaza - Dallas, Texas
Location: TX - Northwest Plaza
Provides full service banking by processing all financial transactions accurately and in a timely manner within the established authorized limits. Utilizes knowledge of available bank products and services to expand client relationships and increase client base. Expands customer base by referring bank products and services. Performs all duties in compliance with laws, regulations and bank policies and procedures. Adheres to bank's security policies. Maintains confidentiality of bank records and client information. Performs related duties as assigned.
High School Degree and 1 years experience in teller, sales, cashiering, or customer service experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience may meet qualification. The ability to count money and make basic calculations to balance transactions required.
- Monday thru Friday: 20 Hrs/week
- 7:15 AM - 6:15 PM
- Saturday: 8:45 AM - 1:45 PM
- Must be able to work a flexible 20 hr/wk schedule (Opening, Closing and Covering Lunches)
- Bilingual "Spanish" Preferred
- Minimal Travel Required
- Employees regularly scheduled to work 20 hrs or more per week are eleigible for a full benefits package.
FinancialJobBank.com - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard -
Multibank holding company Zions Bancorporation operates eight bank subsidiaries with some 485 branches in 10 western and southwestern...