5 am - 3:30 pm Monday-Thursday
5 pm - 3:30 am Monday-Thursday (Qualifies for $2/hr additional for Shift Premium)
1. Primary Function
Monitor and Document processes throughout your entire shift, make sure that all lines are following all steps to ensure quality product is getting packaged.
Required: High School or Vocational School Graduate
Relevant Production preferred
c. Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
1. Proficient in computer usage and skilled in administrative tasks
2. Above average skills in mathematics and analytical thinking
3. Extensive knowledge in HACCP procedures, British Retail Consortium (BRC) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s)
4. Willingness to further educate yourself, to enhance your job skills for audits on the production floor.
5. A strong will to be able to convey issues and follow through on issues found
6. Communication skills need to be highly professional with internal customers and an understanding, tact, and willingness to see other points of view and to compromise when needed.
7. Proactive and self – starting personality
8. Ability to handle multiple responsibilities at once
9. Must be knowledgeable in Metal Detectors, Allergen Sheets, Green Sheets as to process to confirm workable and documented correctly.
10. Must be able to work in below 0° environment, when needed.
11. Must be able to lift no more than 50 lbs, when needed
12. Must be able to be on your feet for an extended amount of time, daily
d. Uniform Requirements
1. White pants and shirts (no pockets), shoes for crews footwear, must wear hairnet/beard guard, bump/hard hat and no jewelry. Must conform to the HACCP and GMP’s policies and procedures. QA is held to a higher standard on uniforms.
3. Reporting Relationships
The QA Auditor reports to and is accountable to the Quality Assurance Manager
1. Essential Functions
a. Monitor that Lot tracking is getting done properly on every process
b. Monitor every process is running right and product is within spec as weight, height, length, etc.
c. Monitor every packaging process so all is done correctly
d. Monitor green sheets and filled out correctly
e. Monitor Allergen Sheets and filled out correctly
f. Monitor Metal Detector logs and test are being done properly by employees
g. Monitor glass and brittle plastics
h. Monitor wood pallets for damage to ingredients
i. Monitor the knife policy
j. Monitor that all cases have the most revised label on the cases
k. Able to do case checks of product in freezer and report findings
l. Able to check incoming packaging for accuracy
m. Able to do Allied checks of incoming co-packed products and report findings
n. Monitor Employees that they are following GMP’s, proper hand washing, no jewelry, hair restrains, gloves worn and changed out when needed, etc. Employees must follow all GMP’s.
o. Any other job responsibilities given to you by the QA Manager
2. Accountabilities and Measurements of Performance
a. Contributes to the reduction in Inquiries for QA defective Percentages
b. Contributes to the reductions of HACCP / GMP violations
c. Insuring that all products that are getting packaged are within Baker Boy Standards and Quality for all customers.