Job Title: Salesforce.com / SFA Developer
Requisition Number: 10329
Location(s): Dublin, CA
EPICOR… Our Mission: Be the leading provider of industry-specific business software that drives growth and profitability for our customers.
EPICOR SOFTWARE CORPORATION is a global leader delivering inspired business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services industries. With over 40 years of experience serving small, midmarket and large enterprises, Epicor has more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries. Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP), retail management software, supply chain management (SCM), and human capital management (HCM) enable companies to drive increased efficiency and improve profitability.
Epicor is recognized as “visionary” for completing the convergence of multiple ERP products together to create a comprehensive, 100% SOA-based solution. This strategy has enabled Epicor to continually adapt to the latest technologies available, while allowing customers to protect their investment. Utilizing Web services, Epicor helps businesses rapidly respond to change, adjust for growth, and maintain their competitive advantage on a local, regional, or global scale.
With a history of innovation, industry expertise and passion for excellence, Epicor provides the single point of accountability that local, regional, and global business demand.
This position is responsible for corporate application support, development, strategy, standards, and administration for Epicor on a global basis supporting SalesForce.com (SFDC). The Application Systems Analyst will be responsible for SFDC application development and support for the worldwide Sales and Marketing groups.
Essential Responsibilities :
- Serve as key application subject matter expert to Sr. Manager, CRM Applications in the IRMD applications group for Epicor internal application deployments to meet growing business needs
- Manage SFDC application according to governance model
- Work with business units to resolve SFDC user issues and data issues
- Assist with SFDC data imports and maintain integrations to other business applications
- Execute SFDC configuration changes, perform new release evaluations and execute new functionality roll-outs
- Design, build, test and deploy SFDC customizations which may include form layout changes, workflow triggers, workflow alerts, automated email responses, etc.
- Primary contact for application systems development, management, and administration and modeling of business applications
- Liaison to the application vendor for extended problem resolution, license maintenance and support agreements