Previous mechanic experience and ability to work weekends/holidays required. Specialization with buses and CDL preferred.
Full time year round benefited position. Handle maintenance/repairs on shuttle buses, vans and other large equipment/vehicles as necessary. Must be a team player.
The person in this position must maintain a high level of preventive maintenance on a variety of tools, small engines and equipment, with a goal of 0% down time. Knowledge of ordering parts and maintaining logs and work sheets in an orderly manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Ensure proper operation of engines, tools and equipment by checking for worn parts and completing preventive maintenance according to manufacturers' maintenance manuals. Develop schedule of preventive maintenance.
2. Locate sources of problems by observing, listening to and checking mechanical devices in operation.
3. Remove defective parts by dismantling devices, examining and diagnosing cause of failure and correcting the condition.
4. Maintain logs and work sheets of inspections and maintenance performed on all equipment.
5. Maintain equipment, parts and supplies inventory and conserves resources by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipate equipment, parts and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
6. May operate a variety of light equipment and power tools while adhering to all safety regulations and company policies with this equipment.
7. Willingness to cross train for other equipment maintenance and repairs.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Three to five years relevant education and experience in the Vehicle and Equipment Maintenance field.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
N.H. Operators License required.
Loon Mountain Resort - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard