Job Number: nest-00030505
Nestle Purina PetCare Company
St. Louis MO
Relocation: Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Provide first point of contact for human resource customers utilizing available technology to document, communicate, and resolve human resources inquiries received via the telephone, emails, walk-ins, and correspondence in a timely, accurate, and confidential manner on a consistent basis.
Foster a learning environment by sharing and documenting information and knowledge. Exhibit administrative excellence by meeting and exceeding department targets. Increase team effectiveness by contributing feedback on how department effectiveness and efficiency can be increased. Participate on (or lead) projects and project teams as assigned.
Receives and responds to routine/general inquiries from customers regarding programs, policies, procedures and communications in a broad range of human resources subject areas via phone, email, US mail and walk-in. Interface routinely with customers which include: associates, managers, HR Services associates, retirees, former associates, applicants, third parties and service providers.
Requires the ability to assess customer needs, gather and give information and suggest options for inquiry resolution while navigating multiple computer systems/applications to gather pertinent information, perform the transaction and document the results while providing customer satisfaction that meets and/or exceeds expectations.
Performs routine/general transactions and correspondence based on customer requests/requirements.
Gathers, tracks, reviews and audits the integrity of assigned measurement data.
Provide input to Leadership and other HR associates regarding potential enhancements to current HR practices, policies and procedures.
Participate on (and lead) project teams as assigned.
Perform all other duties as assigned.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
* High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
* Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Org. Development, Org. Behavior, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Business Administration or related discipline preferred.
* Professional Human Resources (PHR) Certification preferred.
* A combination of education and work experience within a human resources environment is required.
* Degree in Human Resources, Org. Development, Org. Behavior, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Business Administration or related discipline AND 2+ years prior experience in the field of human resources is preferred.
*Knowledge of SAP is helpful.
* Knowledge of NPPC Human Resources (i.e. benefits, payroll, compensation) policies and procedures preferred.
* Strong analytical & problem solving skills required.
* Ability to adapt to change and to learn new skill sets required
Knowledge of PC, WEB, Lotus Notes, Email, word processing, spreadsheeting preferred.
* Keyboard proficiency required.
* Strong customer service orientation required.
* Effective verbal & written communication skills required.
* Effective interpersonal skills required.
* Ability to work effectively in a team environment required.
Nestle - 19 months ago
Nestlé is the world's largest food and nutrition company. Founded and headquartered in Vevey, Switzerland, Nestlé originated...