Prepares anesthesia equipment in assigned rooms for operative procedures and maintains supply levels of the anesthesia cart, to ensure that all supplies are present and that anesthesia machines are set up, tested and in working order.
- Must have six months of previous experience in a patient care related area or be a graduate of a certified patient care program.
Skills or Special Abilities:
- Must have a current Heartsaver CPR course completion card within 90 days of hire and/or placement in job.
- Must be able to read written directions and to write legibly.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with patients, visitors, and hospital staff.
- Must be able to lift, carry, and push heavy objects.
Parkland Health & Hospital System - 19 months ago