(1) High School Diploma or equivalent.
(2) Valid Florida Drivers License.
(3) Ability to plan and execute a comprehensive turf Management program as
appropriate for public high school athletic facilities and grounds.
(4) Knowledge of Athletic Field Dimensions and Striping.
(5) Possessing or working towards a state certified Pest
(6) Operators License in Lawn and Ornamental or approved equivalent.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Working knowledge of grounds and athletic field turf maintenance. Working knowledge of rules and regulations pertaining to safe handling and application of pesticides, herbicides, and fertilizers. Ability to maintain commercial irrigation systems. Skill to maintain and operate equipment essential to the job. Ability to follow directions and must possess a positive attitude.
Flagler County Public Schools - 5 months ago