Support Creation of UOP's Schedule A (Basic Process Design Package)
- Complete assigned design tasks per the agreed schedule
- Attend and participate in team meetings
- Contribute and participate in customer meetings as assigned and agreed with the Project Team Leader/Project Manager.
- Keep Project Team Leader/Project Manager informed of progress on assigned tasks. Bring any problems with man-hour overruns or schedule delays to the Project Team Leader/Project Manager as early as possible – no surprises.
- Apply current technology-wide and technology-specific design practices and tools for completion of assigned design tasks
- Provide complete and detailed instruction and basis to equipment specialists assisting with assigned design tasks
- Document all calculations and decisions in a clear, concise format
- Adapt UOP design standards and procedures to meet project-specific requirements on assigned design tasks
- Provide support for the Project Review Meetings.
- Be familiar with work process map and apply as appropriate to each project.
- Be familiar with quality policy and apply to each project as appropriate (check lists, documentation, etc).
- Provide Sales Support assistance as assigned
5 Years of experience in design of refinerey or petrochemical processes.
Familiarity with Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams
Familiarity with basic refinery and petrochemical equipment such as; pumps, compressors, heat exchangers, fired heaters, fractionation columns and instrumentation.
Business Focus; Leadership; Innovation; Technical Excellence; Communications; Teamwork; Global Perspective; HS&E Excellence
Experience with process simulation software such as Aspen or Unisim
Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce.
Honeywell - 4 months ago
Thermostats and jet engines seem worlds apart, but they're the wind beneath Honeywell International's wings. More than a century o...