ITT Technical Institute is a leading provider of technology-oriented postsecondary degree programs designed to help students develop skills and knowledge they can use to pursue career opportunities in a variety of fields. At our more than 140 accredited ITT Technical Institutes located in approximately 40 states, we predominately provide career-focused degree programs of study in fields involving technology, criminal justice, business, and nursing to approximately 80,000 students. Today, we continue to execute our model, add new programs of study, and grow at a very rapid pace building new campus locations across the country.
Looking for an opportunity to play a key role in shaping the future direction and growth of a public company in one of the fastest growing industries? Have a passion for changing people’s lives through education?
The Career Services Specialist provides career services to students, graduates and alumni by building relationships with local corporate, non-profit and government employers as well as provides career counseling.
- Develops and implements marketing plans to achieve graduation employment goals.
- Successfully completes ITT/ESI’s skills training programs and maintains certification.
- Builds effective relationships with local and regional corporations, non-profit and government organizations and community partners to identify employment opportunities and to promote the school’s qualified students, graduates and alumni.
- Conducts professional presentations to employers regarding hiring relationships as dictated by company standards.
- Assists students and graduates in securing employment in their field of training.
- Provides career coaching, including seminars and workshops on interviewing techniques and other job search skills training to students and alumni.
- Ensures the up-to-date maintenance of the Career Services database, documentation, reports and students records in accordance with company policies, government regulations and accreditation standards.
- Participates in public relation activities promoting ITT Technical Institute.
- May serve as a member of the school’s Advisory Committee.
At ITT Technical Institute, we are experiencing terrific growth and offer robust career development and advancement potential! We offer a competitive salary, 401(k), group medical (including a Health Savings Account option), dental and vision coverage, flexible spending accounts, a tuition discount program of more than 50% for you and your immediate family members, and employee tuition reimbursement, just to name a few.
- Bachelor’s degree in social science, discipline, human resources, business, marketing, a related area or equivalent experience.
- At least 6 months to 1 year of experience in executive search, employment staffing, career services, out placement services or sales experience in the corporate sector.
- Excellent communication skills along with a helpful disposition necessary to deal effectively and courteously with internal and external contacts.
- Past history of developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and maintaining them over time.
- Proficient in utilizing a personal computer and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multi-task and handle a high pressure environment with timeline pressures.
- Experience in organizing, writing and presenting reports and presentations.
Visit us at http://careers-itt-tech.icims.com to learn more about us and apply online.
ITT Technical Institute issues, on an annual basis, a Safety and Security Policies and Crime Statistics Report. The Report discloses information about our College’s safety and security policies and procedures, and statistics concerning the number of particular crimes reported to each College and local law enforcement agencies as occurring on each College’s premises or public property adjacent to the School. The Report serves to inform each College’s students, prospective students, employees and prospective employees of the existence and enforcement of the College's safety and security policies.
To access the Report for calendar year 2011 and a Campus Sex Crimes Prevention Act Notice, go to: http://info.itt-tech.edu/CAMPUS_SAFETY .
ITT Technical Institute will provide a paper copy of the Report upon request.
ITT Educational Services, Inc. (ITT/ESI), is a provider of postsecondary degree programs in the United States based on revenue and student...