Woodard & Curran is a 600-person, integrated engineering, science, and operations company. Privately held and steadily growing, we serve public and private clients nationwide. We consistently rank among the top firms in the U.S., including Engineering News-Record's top 100 environmental firms and top 200 design firms. Woodard & Curran was founded with a simple business concept: if we provide an enjoyable place to work with opportunity, integrity, and commitment, we will attract talented people who thrive and excel at their work.
Woodard & Curran, is seeking a full-time Assistant Project Manager in New Jersey, for a project located 15 miles east of Philadelphia to oversee the day-to-day operation of a water and wastewater utility serving approximately 4,400 customers. The utility consists of a wastewater treatment plant, 9 lift stations, wastewater collection system, water treatment facility, 1 MG elevated storage tank, and the distribution system. The utility staff will be 10 to 12 employees to manage the system. The Assistant Project Manager will play an active role in assisting the Project Manager in the coordination and communication with the Township, contractor, and engineer during construction of the new infrastructure improvements that should occur throughout the term of the contract. He or she will also work closely with other Township Departments to coordinate the on-going daily operation of the utility system.
Woodard & Curran is a drug free work environment
- 8 to 12 years experience in managing complex water and/or wastewater facilities
- Must possess New Jersey licenses in all or some of the following areas: drinking water, water distribution, wastewater treatment, and wastewater collection – or ability to obtain via reciprocity.
- High School graduate or equivalent, with technical/vocational school background; College degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record with regulators
- Applicant must possess a valid Drivers License and a good driving record and must be able to lift or move up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Live 30 miles from Maple Shade Township- preferred.
For immediate consideration, please apply on our website at: www.woodardcurran.com/hr, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax it to 888-791-0944.
Woodard & Curran is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.