Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:|
Required education, experience and qualifications:
- Develop, analyze and maximize sources of candidates, both traditional and state of the art including social media for all Company positions
- Develop and analyze competitors within various sources of candidates
- Review and analyze all current recruiting practices and processes and make appropriate recommendations for any changes, improvements, alternatives, etc.
- Develop specific strategies to enhance the Company’s ability to recruit, train, engage and retain employees for key operating positions
- Assist in development and utilization of key Company marketing and recruiting materials.
- Augment recruiting staff on an as needed basis
- Interface with all areas of Human Resources
- Set the social media communication strategy for the different position profiles
- Develop and present information related to Company recruiting initiatives with HR, Operations and Management leaders across the Organization.
- Bachelor Degree or Associates Degree with equivalent experience required
- Minimum of five years experience in a recruiting environment required
- Exceptional project management, quantitative analysis, and communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with all levels of the Company
- Able to work and deliver in a fast-paced, multi-demand environment
- Able to use technology effective and efficiently, especially in the social media arena
Many US airlines pledge allegiance to Republic Airways. The airline holding company's subsidiaries Chautauqua Airlines, Republic...