If you are an over achieving, high energy, passionate and ambitious sales person, Huntington is where you want to be! We are embarking on a new endeavor and are in need of expanding our sales team to deliver financial services that will enhance the lives of our customers, prospects and communities. In return for you hard work and success, we offer benefits you truly deserve: a lucrative incentive plan, the full spectrum of benefits and paid time off. We strongly encourage community involvement and participation in group events. If this describes you and meets your needs, WELCOME TO HUNTINGTON!
In this role:
- You will have the opportunity to change the lives of your customers, prospects, businesses and communities each day, by providing financial solutions using your proactive, consultative sales skills to market bank products and services in a branch location.
- You will surpass sales goals by uncovering and meeting the financial needs of customers, prospects, and businesses.
- Each day, you will have the opportunity to build relationships and do your best work, as you open new accounts, generate loans, sell and refer specialty products and resolve customer inquiries with a high performing team.
Other Traits, Characteristics and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year of successful and proven retail sales experience in a highly competitive incentive-driven environment
- Minimum of 6 months cash handling experience
- Ability to work a flexible full-time schedule during the following hours: 8:00am-8:00pm Mon-Fri, 8:00am-5:00pm Sat, and 10:00am-4:00pm Sun
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field preferred
- Series 6 and state Insurance licenses preferred
- Superior communication skills
- Professional demeanor
- Strong organizational skills, with attention to detail
- PC and internet proficiency
Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position.
Based on experience, this position may be filled at a senior level.
Huntington Bank - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Huntington Bancshares is the holding company for The Huntington National Bank, which operates about 650 branches in Indiana, Kentucky,...