At Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America, we have built a team
and a culture that are as innovative as our products, and we continue to
grow because we help our employees to do the same. We believe that work
should be rewarding, and that good work should be rewarded. We offer
opportunity, and expect excellence. And we do this all with high ethical
standards and a commitment to our community. If you are ready to grow,
and if you want to be rewarded, Allianz is the place for you.
Job Posting Title
Cash Operations Manager - Minneapolis, MN
The Cash Operations Manager is responsible for managing staff, financial projects, and daily deliverables within Treasury for the Cash Operations teams. Must be a leader within the area, and mentor to others on the team. Leads complex projects, and helps finance achieve its goals and objectives through partnerships with internal and external customers.
Providing oversight for the Cash Desk and Cash Control functions within Treasury for both Allianz Life Insurance Company and Fireman's Fund. This includes day to day cash management, short term investments, banking relationship management, check printing and remote check capture processes and various other back office functions. Maintain control of financial documentation, and procedures ensuring compliance and audit rules are met. Provide environment that fosters individual thought and opportunity for advancement. Individual must be willing to back fill various roles as needed on team.
- 4 year degree in Finance/Accounting
- 4 or more years management experience
- 3 or more years Treasury experience including Cash Desk background
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Financial Services experience, insurance or banking background a plus
- CTP certification
- Accounts Payable experience
- Prior management experience including dealing with performance issues, providing reviews and coaching
- Excellent interpersonal and strong communication skills
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to meet strict timelines on a daily basis
- Extensive problem solving and error identification skills
- Proven project management experience
Why Allianz? We provide benefits for your career and life that are a
cut above the rest. From day one, you are eligible for benefits
including medical, dental, 401(k), annual paid leave and tuition
assistance. In addition, after a designated period of time you are
eligible for disability coverage, stock purchase program and much more.
For more information, please visit us on the Web at:
Together with its customers and sales partners, Allianz is one of the strongest financial communities with a presence in over 70 countries....