The Lab Clerical Representative performs a variety of complex clerical duties involving receiving specimens, greeting patients, processing orders, and printing of reports for the Pathology Department.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Working knowledge of computer and various softwares required.
- Six 6 months experience in a clerical position within a medical setting preferred.
- Medical terminology knowledge preferred.
- OSHA training to be obtained with in 30 days of hire and renewable annually.
Status, Shifts and Hours Worked
How To Apply
Online at www.lafayettegeneral.com
Amount of Travel
Work At Home