Audible, Inc., an Amazon.com, Inc., subsidiary, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the Internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Audible’s mission is to establish literate listening as a core tool for anyone seeking to be more productive, better informed, or more thoughtfully entertained. Audible content comprises more than 100,000 audio programs from more than 1,800 content providers, including leading audiobook publishers, broadcasters, entertainers, magazine and newspaper publishers, and business information providers. Audible is also the preeminent provider of spoken-word audio products for Apple’s iTunes® Store.
The position of Manager, CRM & Retention Marketing will lead the expansion of member engagement programs, focusing specifically on the early stages of the member lifecycle, with the goal of increasing Audible membership retention. The right candidate will blend strong marketing communication skills, project management and customer segmentation experience. Reports to Director, CRM & Retention.
Key Accountabilities :
· Partner cross-functionally to strategize new features and communications to drive an increase in membership lifetime value through the early adoption of and continued engagement with the Audible service.
· Implement a unified marketing communications strategy in the early engagement period across all mediums (mobile, email, site), ensuring members are using Audible regularly and improving their retention. Identify testing opportunities from A/B to multi-variant.
· Develop communications to increase the Audible trial to membership conversion rate.
· Continually improve the benefits of Audible membership to further retain new members in the critical early engagement period.
· Liaise with international counterparts to share best practices and analytics.
· Partner with the Analytics team to drive leap-ahead insight into behaviors that optimize ongoing lifetime value in the early engagement window.
· Guide the creative team on all early engagement promotional materials, including email, video, direct mail, and site banners.
Job Requirements :
· Minimum of 5 years experience in CRM / loyalty / retention marketing.
· Strong organizational, managerial and communication skills, with proven ability to handle multiple projects, and deliver results.
· Ability to work with technical and product teams to develop full site experiences.
· Strong creative thinker.
· Excellent written communication skills.
· Strong analytical capability and a solid understanding of success metrics.
· Strong MS Office skills, including Excel and Powerpoint.
Bachelors Degree or higher
Experience with a membership-based subscription business model preferred. Candidates with MBA preferred.
Amazon’s mission is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover anything they want to buy...