Senior Apps/System Engineer
Location: Greater Dallas Area, Texas
Degree Requirements: BSEE
We are focusing on system-level applications in very unique and challenging environments. This is an exciting opportunity to join a very successful team in a great working environment. This engineer will learn several unique skills including techniques for radiation hardening and high temperature design (>150C) applied to a diverse array of systems.
In this applications/systems engineering role, you'll focus primarily on eliciting, analyzing, understanding and solving customer needs. This is accomplished, primarily, by developing a deep understanding of the required functionality and the issues in question.
As a Senior Apps/Systems Engineer for TI's High Reliability organization, your specific responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 7 years experience in system level analysis, definition, and applications support for ADCs and their signal conditioning circuits. Experience with device and system level characterization is needed. Excellent lab skills and problem solving abilities are a must.
- Full ownership of specifications/datasheet and applications at the device or program level while supporting the design, product, and test engineering teams in the understanding of the specification and key deliverables.
- Analysis, design and support of device specific evaluation modules to facilitate prompt device evaluations by our customers.
- Specification, design, simulation, and layout supervision of reference systems such as analog front ends and power references.
- Assist in lab evaluation, characterization, and troubleshooting.
- Provide cross-functional support with marketing teams to establish accurate revenue projections and solid definitions for the prospective products on our roadmap.
Strong working knowledge of board level design, simulations and fabrication process is required. We’re searching for an engineer who is experienced in supporting onsite customer applications in the ADC product space.
The person in this position will need solid communication skills to communicate effectively with team members during all phases of silicon development and debug. This person must perform well in a cross-functional and cross-cultural team environment and with customers.
Experience with high reliability applications such as military and aerospace applications is of great consideration for this position. Candidates with mil-aerospace experience will be considered first.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Texas Instruments is an Equal Opportunity Employer.