This individual will set direction for security architecture within the organization. In addition to providing guidance on changes to current architecture, the Information Security Architect will provide security guidance on new projects. The Information Security Analyst will work directly with the IT teams to ensure that security is baked into all IT processes and infrastructure. The individual will assist in developing control objectives for the various IT teams and work with the Director of Internal IT Security to define audit parameters and key performance indicators around the various control objectives. This individual will also further develop and maintain the vulnerability analysis and data leakage prevention programs. The Information Security Architect will also work with the Director of IT Compliance to ensure that all the components of the security architecture are compliant with the Payment Card
Industry Data Security Standard and relevant state and federal statutory requirements.
This individual will report to the Chief Security Officer.
- Provide guidance to the network, application and system teams on security architecture decisions
- Design, implement and manage the vulnerability analysis program
- Design, implement and manage data loss prevention program
- Manage the prioritization and remediation of identified vulnerabilities and data leakage issues
- Stay current on all vulnerabilities, exploits, and other security issues in the industry
- Review firewall rules and network designs on a regular basis
- Conduct physical security site reviews of all Heartland facilities
- Perform wireless scans to determine compliance with industry standards and security best practices
- Stay current on the Payment Card Industry and Payment Application Data Security Standards
- Assists internal auditors in the gathering, presentation and interpretation of audit material
- Mentor college interns working for the Corporate Group
- Performs other related duties of a comparable level/type as required
- Customer Focused
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of network security issues and solutions
- Knowledge of computer security issues and solutions
- Knowledge of vulnerability and penetration techniques
- Knowledge of application security and secure coding practices
- Skilled at Multitasking
- 5 -7 years of experience with IT network or systems security
- 10+ years experience in IT
- Broad understanding of IT, particularly the secure interaction between technologies
- Experience with vulnerability management and data loss prevention
- Experience with the Payment Card and Payment Application Industry Data Security Standard a plus
- Experience in application security a plus
- Bachelors Degree desired. Masters in a related field is a plus.
- Must hold professional certification such as CISA, CISSP, etc.
- Understanding of the bankcard industry desirable
- Detail oriented
- Quick learner
- Motivated self-starter
- Superb communicator
- Uncompromising honesty
- Approachable and willing to offer helpful solutions
- Ability to search relentlessly for better solutions
- Must handle constructive feedback well
HPS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to qualifying employees.
Heartland Payment Systems - 2 years ago
Heartland Payment Systems, Inc. (NYSE: HPY), delivers credit/debit/prepaid card processing, gift marketing and loyalty programs, payroll and...