ChinaSoft is a global consulting and technology services firm with more than 15,000 employees supporting our customers in United States, China, Scotland, Ireland, and the United Kingdom. CSI enjoys innovating with industry leaders in technology, banking, travel and manufacturing to name a few. Experiencing 40% growth this last year we are always looking for experienced IT professionals.
ChinaSoft is looking for a Payroll / Employee Relations Specialist
Primary Duty – Oversee Payroll Process:
Employee Relations / Human Resources Related Items:
- Collect hours from employees semi-monthly, including verifications of OT, verifying hours worked if questionable, calculate OT, etc.
- Input employee data into HRIS / Payroll system (newhires, terminations, pay rate changes, tax info, deductions, etc).
- Manage child support orders.
- Process payroll into Paychex system, review for accuracy, submit, review tax items, create reports for corporate headquarters and accounting.
- Working with corporate finance on questions of payroll, tax issues, etc.
- Employee Relations – Regularly meet with field consultants and managers, onsite orientation items at time of hire, coordinate problem resolution with staff members,
- With ER Manager assist with coordination of events (holiday party, summer party) as well as ongoing relationship development with employees and managers.
- Maintain employee files and filing, help with newhire orientations as needed
- Coordinate benefits enrollments with consultants.
- Conduct exit interviews and collect equipment from consultants when leaving
- With HR Director assist with miscellaneous HR projects
- Prefer 2 - 5 years of payroll experience, including hours collection, preferably with Paychex in Washington State. Experience with Spring Ahead very helpful.
- Prefer Experience with working in the high tech staffing industry in an employee relations and/or payroll role; highly prefer vendor relations experience with Microsoft.
- Prefer Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, HR
- Required – Reliable transportation and good driving record.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed including occasional OT, especially due to tight payroll deadlines.
ChinaSoft International - 17 months ago
Chinasoft International Ltd., is a Hong Kong-listed public company (HK8216) which is one of the largest China-based information technology...