EdAssist is seeking an accomplished “player/coach” to lead a team of 6 selling rock stars. We need a dynamic individual who will not only coach and mentor a group of seasoned professionals from lead gen to close; but, be a partner to the VP/General Manager in leading the success of the business. With the support of a tenured executive team, and the certainty of a product that sees the sky as the limit, the VP of Sales, will be a critical member of the team, helping EdAssist hit aggressive growth targets.
If you are seeking a company where you can roll up your sleeves, personally impact the business, and do it in the company of committed and passionate people, EdAssist might be the place for you.
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual divisional sales/revenue targets
- Effectively lead sales team through goal setting, compensation plan development, coaching and support to meet and exceed sales targets
- Spend 70% of time traveling with sales team to assist in closing new contracts
- Assist and guide the sales team on RFP responses, proposals, pricing and contracts
- Develop and implement a comprehensive on-boarding and ongoing sales training for the team
- Actively manage the sales pipeline and coach team on how to decrease the sales cycle
- Collaborate with the Implementation and Account Management teams to deliver successful client roll-outs
- Collaborate with Legal team on all new client contract negotiations
- Deliver weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts and detailed pipeline reports to EdAssist Leadership Team and Bright Horizon’s Finance liaison
- Collaborate actively with Director of Product Development for go to market strategies for new initiatives
- Drive interaction with boarder Bright Horizons’ Service and Sales teams to accomplish penetration into current and prospective Bright Horizon’s clients
- Actively participate and represent the Sales team on EdAssist Leadership Team in setting strategic direction of the Division
- Collaborate with VP/GM of EdAssist to ensure marketing efforts are driving growth of pipeline and helping to close sales
Bachelor’s degree is required, and a MBA is preferred
Minimum of 10 years of sales leadership experience
Experience selling $250k+ contracts to Fortune 500 companies is required
Experience selling a Saas model preferred
Experience with B2B services preferred
EdAssist is the fastest growing Division at Bright Horizons Family Solutions – which offers a comprehensive family of employer-sponsored work/life and dependent-care solutions that strengthens organizations, supports employee contributions, and helps employers achieve their most pressing strategic goals. EdAssist is revolutionizing the way organizations strategically and cost-effectively build a smarter, more loyal workforce through our innovative, managed employee education assistance and intelligence solutions. EdAssist brings best-in-class software, our robust education network and our industry-exclusive employee advising together to help companies change the way they manage their tuition assistance program. As part of our team, you will be actively involved in helping adult learners maximize their educational opportunities and gain additional skills. EdAssist employees come from a variety of industries and backgrounds, not just education. What attracts people to our company and defines our work environment is our passion for excellence, a commitment to results, and an overriding dedication to our company clients and their employees. EdAssist is for people who like to win and we encourage employees to push themselves to new heights and fully leverage their talent.
Bright Horizons - 2 years ago
Bright Horizons Family Solutions is a leading provider of early education and preschools, employer-sponsored child care, back-up care,...