USA-Nevada-Nevada, Summerlin Showroom
What you will do (External)
THE MISSION OF A SHOWROOM ASSISTANT MANAGER (the Role):
The SHAM is responsible for certain aspects of the day to day management of the Showroom and it’s staff. The role will combine the life-altering experience of wearing black stretchy pants to work every day while talking health, fitness and yoga to your community. In addition to this strong presence in the local community, you will be responsible for key aspects of store operations on a showroom scale including but not limited to, floor management, coaching and supporting the SHRM
in leading a team, payroll, merchandising, inventory management and sales management. Through this position, you will encourage and energize those you come into contact with, and be responsible for evolving in-store functions and the ultimate guest experience. Under direction of the Showroom Manager, the SHAM role is fully accountable for the guest and employee experience of the showroom and community and is a successor to the Showroom Manager for pipeline and development purposes.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF SHOWROOM ASSISTANT MANAGER (the Tasks):
SHOWROOM ASSISTANT MANAGER ‘MUST HAVES’ (the Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications):
- Proactively builds and supports showroom community connections through attendance at yoga/fitness events, classes, conducting trunk shows and other initiatives to support the business and brand awareness
- Passionately leads and educates on the showroom floor as Floor Manager/Educator, a minimum of 12 hours per week
- Acts as a coach to Educators & Key Leaders and plays a hands-on roll in their development
- Oversees the execution of certain deliverables as directed by the Showroom Manager. For example, Inventory, Product or Community Education
- Takes a stand as an advocate for lululemon athletica’s values
- Unpack boxes for inventory as required. Boxes can weigh 10 - 30 lbs
- Under the direction of the Showroom Manager, performs/completes other additional project, duties, and assignments as required and/or by request
A SHOWROOM ASSISTANT MANAGER’S WORK WEEK (the Hours):
- Passion, knowledge and involvement in yoga, and/or other fitness, health or sports activities required. We expect you as a leader to be enrolled in participating in weekly fitness activities in and out of the store with the store team
- 1-2 years of related prior experience in a combination of business, marketing &/ retail management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
- Passion for people, our product and inspiring others in and out of your community
- Strong sense of personal style and athletically minded
- Proven entrepreneurial drive and experience
- Excellent people person and business etiquette – ability to relate to and engage people
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong self-starter, ability to work independently, multitask, self-manage time and priorities, ability to work with a team locally and remotely
- Love of brainstorming, problem-solving, being creative and resourceful
- Positive attitude and contagious enthusiasm for lululemon, community and people
The SHAM works between 24-40 hours a workweek. We expect all full-time employees to be available to open and close, at a minimum, twice per week. Everyone must work one weekend day.
SELF DEVELOPMENT/LEARNING (the Growth):
The SHAM is fully enrolled and is an advocate for the culture of lululemon athletica and the tools available for personal growth and development.
What makes you great (External)
You needn't be a tart to sport lululemon athletica attire. The company designs and sells yoga-inspired apparel under the lululemon...