Req ID 58497BR
Manager, Marketing Analytics/CI
Global Commercial Excellence
Location of Position
1) Participate in program development activities, providing all analytics support (cost/benefit trade offs, identifying KPIs, etc.).
2) Identify unmet customer needs and cost-effective products in assigned product lines and market segments.
3) Responsible for creating a portfolio of products, as well as defining the positioning strategies for those markets/products.
4) Influence the product development cycle to include working closely with R&D, quality, regulatory, and sales.
5) Complete complex financial analysis.
6) Participate in the competitive intelligence process.
1) Ability to understand market trends, financial data, and customer needs and assess competitive intelligence data.
2) Skills in the areas of pricing, reimbursement, messaging, branding, and creative product/program development.
3) Solid business acumen and project management.
4) Strong results orientation.
5) Hands on experience with advanced statistical programs, in addition to indepth Microsoft Suite experiences.
6) Bachelor's degree required.
7) Masters degree with three to five years experience in finance, business development and/or marketing analytics, preferred.
8) Healthcare/pharma industry experience is a benefit.
Doing Work that Matters
Baxter provides its employees with comprehensive compensation and benefits. To view additional opportunities at Baxter and to learn more about the company, please visit our Web site at http://www.careers.baxter.com/. EOE M/F/D/V.
Baxter - 17 months ago
axter International Inc. (NYSE: BAX), is an American health care company with headquarters in Deerfield, Illinois. The company primarily...