Position – Statistician
Skilled statistician with experience in providing statistical consulting support in the federal financial management industry. Individual possesses strong statistical background and proficiency in the use of statistical software (Microsoft Excel, Stata, etc.), as well as strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and client service skills. Individual must be skilled in developing professional written reports to fully document and explain statistical processes, explanations, work plans, and findings. Individual must have a flexible schedule and be responsive to varying timelines to meet client needs.
Individual has demonstrated experience in performing statistical analyses in support of complex projects related to:
- Federal Financial Management
- Federal Financial Statement Audit Readiness and Testwork
- Federal Financial Data Analysis
This resource should provide functional, technical, and/or administrative statistical support as directed in the above subject areas to assist with meeting client needs and objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform varying statistical analyses in response to and in support of client needs.
- Develop and document work plans and statistical and analytical methodologies for proposal to client based on identified needs and requirements.
- Analyze numerical data to assist with resolving complex financial management and accounting problems and making predictions on future outcomes.
- Generate sample populations for various client test and review needs.
- Analyze, interpret, and summarize sample findings.
- Accurately display information into charts, tables, and written form for presentation and delivery purposes.
- Assist with development and delivery of presentations, reports, and work papers to client personnel, including senior executive level management, regarding statistical analyses.
- Assist with client communication as directed.
- Support status reporting development and delivery to client personnel as directed.
Required Education and Experience
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Statistics from an accredited university.
Minimum ten (10) years of experience in federal financial sector required.
Since 1996, the AOC mission - to aggressively solve the business and technological challenges of our clients – is the core of our...