Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Must have at least 6 months pipefitting and gas distribution experience
- All field-based positions require an ability to comprehend specific directions so as to ensure safe and O.S.H.A.-compliant practices and to provide standards-compliant construction and services
- The work occurs within the red zone of heavy equipment, and is performed in all sorts of environments, conditions, weather and seasons and consists of medium to heavy work with prolonged and repeated: lifting (including overhead, up to 50lbs); standing; climbing; kneeling; reaching and feeling; crouching and crawling.
- Essential for performance (including safety) are eye-hand coordination, ability to speak and hear and distinguish colors, and 20/20 eyesight (with corrective lenses, if needed)
- Regular and timely attendance is essential as well, and hours must conform to the Companys operating hours. Appropriate personal safety equipment is supplied.
- Please note all candidates will be drug tested.
To apply, please submit a resume to Jobs47@GoNPL.com or fax to 520-748-0652. You may also submit an application online by clicking "Apply Now" below:
NPL Construction - 15 months ago
The sunny southwestern US is smiling on Southwest Gas. The largest gas supplier in Arizona and Nevada, it provides natural gas to almost 1.9...