KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
· Box Office Management experience required.
· 3 Years of experience with Paciolan software required
· Cash management experience required.
· Proficient typing skills required.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office required
· Strong time management skills required
· Ability to maintain composure and decision making skills in stressful situations.
· Ability to deal professionally, courteously and tactfully with the public and coworkers.
· Ability to communicate and develop an effective working relationship with fellow associates, managers, outside representatives and agencies.
· Ability to read, write and communicate effectively with co-workers and others.
· Manage overall box office operations and staff for the Public Facilities District, consisting of Spokane Arena (a 12,000 seat venue), the INB Performing Arts Center (2700 seat venue) and the Bing Crosby Theatre (750 seat venue).
· Build, maintain, and manage events in ticketing system
· Direct, and coordinate with promoter’s individual event scaling, sales, promotions, discounts, group sales, daily reporting, etc.
· Administration of daily box office deposits; security and accounting of money; credit card sales; preparation for pick up and distribution to TW Accounting.
· Personnel placement, evaluation, training coordination, discipline, scheduling, and supervision.
· Prepare event settlements, statements, and required reports necessary for day/night-of-event settlement with building, promoters, and city and state governments.
· Draft event settlement checks, facilitate distribution to appropriate parties.
· Distribute final settlement documentation to TW accounting department within three days of event.
· Day/Night of event ticketing problem resolution and customer service representative.
· Manage resolution of customer service concerns
· Ensure that all associates are providing superior customer service to the consumer
· Attend weekly Public Facilities District management meetings.
· Work closely with Assistant Regional Manager in regards to utilizing Box Office Staff
· Additional duties as directed by the Regional Manager
Red Lion Hotels - 18 months ago