As the Workflow Analyst you will be supporting operations and documenting processes and practices
- Ability to respond quickly to project requests, deliverables and deadlines
- Ability to work in a dynamic setting
- Ability to learn quickly
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, and within a team setting
- Strong desire to make continuous improvements in all areas of responsibility
- Must be able to manage time effectively and be able to influence colleagues to meet project
- High School Diploma is required
- 1+ years of specific experience with documenting processes and practices
- Microsoft Office Suites (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio â€“ proficiency)
OptumHealth is part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group one of the leaders across most major segments of the US health care system.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Operational healthcare experience is highly preferred
OptumHealth helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their health care needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
At OptumHealth, you will perform within an innovative culture that's focused on transformational change in the health care system. You will leverage your skills across a diverse and multi-faceted business. And you will make contributions that will have an impact that's greater than you've ever imagined.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
UnitedHealth Group - 16 months ago
When you work to better people’s lives, one of those lives will always be yours.
We have modest goals: Improve the lives of...