WEB SEARCH OPTIMIZER
Seeking a high initiative, detail oriented individual with boating experience and a strong understanding of search mechanics. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of Search Optimization for Google, Site Design for search optimization, Google analytics, rich snippet design, internal site search strategies, and URL redirection. Boating experience and knowledge of boating supply products is required to effectively assist our customers find highly relative search returns.
- Work directly with a third party search provider to optimize customer experience while browsing our website
- Optimize alternative search terms based on personal knowledge of boats boat gear and general boating environment.
- Optimize Google Search using all available resources including Google Analytics, Google Ad Words, Google Shopping.
- Stay fully abreast of current trends in and resources including Google Webmaster tools to insure site maintains the highest compatibility standards as dictated by Google.
- Develop Promotional strategies to attract and keep new customers through generic and paid search.
- Conduct A/B testing to optimize effectiveness of search development efforts
- Measure results using Google Analytics and other measurement tools that may become available
- 1-2 years of Direct Marketing email experience, preferably in on-line retail environment
- 2 years working with Google Analytics, Google Ad Words and Google Shopping Data
- 3 years of Web design experience, with proven ability to enhance customer shopping experience
- Ability to take direction from Executive management, Internet Design and Content Managers
- Ability to quickly familiarize with brands, products, internal systems and standards
- Proven ability to solve problems and offer innovative solutions
- Ability to be flexible, have a positive attitude, and work as part of a team to make compromises that meet deadlines
Please see below for Application Submission Info .
Defender Industries - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard