The Implementation Specialist is responsible for delivering high quality training, consulting and configuration of our software applications to our Courts & Justice Clients. Implementation Specialists work with their colleagues and managers to design, implement and proactively manage a superior software experience for our clients.
- On-site, video and web based application training of Tyler’s Courts and Justice products to both new and existing customers.
- On-site business and application consulting and configuration.
- Train users in system setup, administration and maintenance.
- Create user documentation when required.
- Ability to work independently and keep up to date on new functionality and to learn new modules.
- Adapt to a high paced work environment.
- Extensive travel required up to 70%.
- BS/BA in Business or related field or equivalent experience.
- Exceptional presentation, communication and training skills; previous training experience a plus.
- Familiarity and ease with computer systems and common software products.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience in one or all of the following fields preferred:
- Software consulting
- Application configuration
- Software documentation
- Classroom style training
- Law Enforcement
- Document Imaging
- Courts and Justice business processes
- Sheriff’s office
- Electronic records
- Justice of the Peace