Seagate delivers advanced digital storage solutions to meet the needs of today’s consumers and tomorrow’s applications. Through technology, leadership and innovation, Seagate continues to help individuals and businesses maximize the potential of their digital content in an ever-evolving, on-demand world.
Seagate is seeking a Software or Software/Hardware intern to join our Longmont, CO design center. This position is a
unique opportunity to work on software development and tools that are used to test new product features. The position reports directly to the Senior Engineering Manager.
The Systems Integration Engineering department has an opening for a highly motivated intern to develop tests and tools
that are used in the design center’s integration and compatibility labs. This position provides the candidate with full
development life cycle experience from developing test design documents, code development, bench testing, lab and
automation integration and test maintenance. Use or design of additional hardware to perform testing may be required.
The candidate will work closely with firmware development to ensure that the firmware feature meets customer and
- Assisting with the development of algorithms to fully test new product features
- Assisting with the design, develop and debug of software to perform feature test ( Current test are written in C, C++,
understanding of new feature.
- Learning how to integrate tests into host feature or compatibility lab.
- Interfacing with firmware development engineers in the run-break-fix cycle to verify feature design
- Learning how to interface with customer application engineers and standard committee members to obtain complete
- Pursuing a Bachelors degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Math or Science
- Candidate must have completed their Junior year and be enrolled as a Senior for Fall 2013
- Experience with C/C++ language.
- Pursuing a Masters degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering, Computer Science , Math or Science
- Ability to communication (verbal and written).
- Experience with hardware tools ( bus analyzers, scopes)
Our culture is focused on our Corporate Values --People, Customer Success, Excellence, Innovation, Teamwork, Openness, Social Responsibility and Sustained Profitability. Join a worldwide team of talented, collaborative, innovative people who thrive in a work environment where people can share knowledge and learn from one another. You won’t find a more exciting place to build your career and challenge yourself. Accept the challenge and Go where innovation leads…Join Seagate. Apply now! Seagate is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Seagate - 18 months ago
Imagine a work environment where your talent, abilities, skills and ideas are supported, taking you to incredible heights. The factors...