Responsible for identifying all new project initiatives for Application Development Infrastructure Services that requires interface with IT.
• Create project charters and build plans for execution.
• Responsible for creating a governance and cadence structure for common initiatives between Application Development and IT organization and report progress.
• Responsible for strong collaboration for IT PMO organization
USA - Omaha
No. of Positions
1 Minimum Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
• Project Management experience
• Project Management Software development life cycle experience
Highly Desired Qualifications
• Master's degree.
• PMP certification.
• Infrastructure Project Management experience
• Understanding of basic ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library)
• Understanding of System’s OS
• Understanding of basic IT Networking
• Understanding of ESX and VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure)
• Awareness of middleware technology like WAS, IBM-MQ, Database etc.
• Be able to work with large scale IT projects with many end points
• ACI product and portfolio knowledge.
• ACI process knowledge.
ACI Worldwide - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
ACI Worldwide helps money go mobile. The company develops e-payment and electronic funds transfer (EFT) software for companies around the...