Supervises the Medicare enrollment functions for the organization and ensures eligibility data entry processes and procedures are timely and accurate and in accordance with CMS guidelines. Supervises a team of enrollment processors and prject business analysts.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or management related field from an accredited institution which will be verified or four years of health care experience.
- Two years of health insurance experience.
- Two years supervisory experience.
- Manual dexterity, hearing, seeing, speaking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to interact with employees at all levels in the organization, and communicate effectively in meetings and group settings.
- Experience in computer applications such as Facets business system, DST image system, Member tracking, Live Publish as well as word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and Folio.
- Organized, detail oriented.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities including effective coaching, team building and conflict resolution skills.
- Quality and process improvement and effective project management skills.
- Prior Medicare Experience
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 19 months ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...