Networking and relationship development responsibilities with targeted customers as well as design and engineering professionals.
· Develop and build relationships and networks with key Industry leaders, including business, corporate, government and A&E firms.
· Provides leadership for the growth of the National Mission Critical Group in customer markets outlined in the business plan.
· Develop strategy and oversee PR efforts to build mission critical brand.
· Actively research project opportunities as part of filtering process through networking, personal relationships, cold calls, reading publications, attending community events, and participating in industry organizations.
· Champion lead identification and generation.
· Develop the plan and strategy for winning projects
· Position and promote the Mortenson team
· Perform market trends analysis, and manages the coordination of introductory meetings with prospective customers.
· Contribute to strategy and business planning of the operation group
· Participate in industry forums, contributing to Mortenson’s position and an industry thought leader
· Partner with operational leaders to develop their influence as “seller-doers.”
· Lead Operating Groups business development and marketing team.
· Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Marketing, Business, or related area and 15+ years of experience.
· Professional expertise demonstrated through at least five years of mission critical/data center related experience.
· Knows the players in one or more of the targeted markets (owners, A&E firms, and subcontractors)
· Strategic, self-directed, exceptionally organized, responsive, tenacious, problem solver, collaborative, independent, team player.
· Proficiency in tracking/managing wide range of leads with a focus on follow through and closure.
· Customer relationship building skills, with developed local/regional relationships
· Strategic, self-directed, exceptionally organized, responsive, tenacious, a problem solver, collaborative, independent and integrates well with the team
· Persuasive, winsome, persistent, relentless self-starter motivated by challenge and change
· Possess traits that are consistent with Mortenson’s values of Trust, Teamwork, Safety, Service, Stewardship and Responsibility
· Up to 60% travel
M. A. Mortenson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Mortenson Construction - 23 months ago
M. A. Mortenson Company leaves its footprints all over the country. The general contractor performs construction, development, and...