Talent Acquisition Consultant (Contract)
Purpose of role:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- To provide a professional recruitment service to a range of internal hiring managers.
- To work as part of the recruitment team to deliver an effective, compliant, professional and consistent service for the company.
- To assist and work with key contacts in the delivery of specific projects on behalf of clients. To support recruitment hiring leader queries as appropriate.
- To perform all duties in accordance with legislation and internal policies.
Specific responsibilities during hands-on delivery of recruitment services including
- Assists with the day to day recruitment activities of NGA NA.
- Prioritises work effectively taking into account the needs of a range of business service delivery and external deadlines.
- Project manages the recruitment process to deliver new hires on time and engaging the client/hiring manager throughout the process.
- Provides and presents information, data and feedback on activity for the preparation of regular reviews and reporting against agreed SLA’s.
- Responds to client/hiring manager issues within agreed timescales, manages client expectations through effective communication.
- Ownership of the requirement from approval through to fulfilment, including engaging with the hiring manager during the process.
- Provides advice and guidance based on recruitment best practice, market conditions, candidates and acting as subject matter expert to facilitate the recruitment process by working with the hiring manager.
- Good working knowledge of current employment (recruitment related) legislation and legal Right to Work in US Guidelines. Guides clients on its implementation and use and regularly updates them on any changes.
- Communicates effectively both orally and in writing using the most appropriate media dependant on circumstances.
- Recommends both reactive and proactive solutions to client issues with support from team.
- Utilizes appropriate IT systems and is skilled in the use of Taleo Enterprise.
- Establishing compliant recruitment methods including direct, internal, referral and PSL.
- Developing targeted and effective recruitment campaigns.
- Specifying vacancies & writing advertisements for media and job boards and maintaining them on a regular basis.
- Reviewing and screening applications, organising and conducting interviews and recommending candidates to hiring leaders.
- Conducting structured/competency based interviews (telephone and face to face) on an as needs basis
- Provide feedback to applicants, hiring managers and agencies alike.
- Liaise with hiring managers to take job briefing and agree recruitment strategy and timetable on a resourcing plan.
- Use and maintain recruitment software, particularly Taleo, to ensure that all data is accurate and up to date.
- Continuously seek opportunities to improve the service provided to clients through process improvement and new services.
- Build relationships with recruitment agencies, continuously develop knowledge of recruitment techniques and market.
- Undertake recruitment projects and implement/carry out activities within general scope of the project and within accepted Project Management methods.
- Delivers the recruitment workstream of business related projects.
- Delivers excellent customer service ensuring strong channels of communication and provides regular updates to hiring leaders and internal Recruiting leaders.
- Develops relationships with customers by listening and responding to needs and requirements. Proactively leads implementation of best in breed Recruitment service.
- Manages Customer expectations by agreeing realistic deadlines and schedules for completion of work.
- Meets deadlines as specified.
- Ensure processes, procedures and documentation are logged, updates and maintained in a standardised format.
Essential Experience Required:
- Previous recruitment management experience preferably with multiple industry clients.
- Knowledge of relevant recruitment related employment law and ‘Right to Work in the US’ Documentation.
- Client management skills/experience at all levels.
- Must have strong Taleo Enterprise skills, as previously used in-house (i.e. not solely as an agency user).
NorthgateArinso, Inc. is a leading global Human Resources software and services provider offering innovative HR business solutions to employers of all sizes.
We help HR executives optimize their HR service delivery through smarter processes and more efficient technology, supporting workforce administration, payroll, benefits, recruitment, learning and talent management.
- Previous IT Recruitment experience with SAP (HCM) solution software.
- Documented experience in the direct sourcing of candidates via job boards
and social network sites.
NorthgateArinso offers competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and career advancement opportunities.
NorthgateArinso, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be accepted and assigned to jobs and otherwise treated without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability, as well as other classifications as protected by applicable state or local laws "unless specifically exempted pursuant to applicable law".
Northgate Arinso - 2 years ago