Years of Experience:
Based upon knowledge, skills and experience
Competitive benefits package
The successful candidate will lead the HR organization for a rapidly growing commercial geospatial software company with employees in the DC Metro area, Colorado and nationally. The HR Director will establish best practices and policies that will foster an employee-oriented, high performance culture emphasizing quality and productivity in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will plan, direct and carry out policies, processes and procedures relating to full life-cycle human resources. Additionally, the candidate must communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Plans, organizes, and directs the activities of the Human Resources Department to include coordination of payroll with finance/accounting department, benefits and compensation coordination, employee relations, and coordinates recruiting effort with external vendors;
- Designs and implements innovative and cost-effective talent management initiatives;
- Serves as an internal consultant to managers on workforce planning, strategy, performance management, process improvements and change management initiatives;
- Coordinates and facilitates delivery of cyclical HR initiatives such as work force planning, performance and talent reviews, succession planning, compensation planning and review;
- Provides advice and support to business leaders on strategic HR matters, including organizational design and restructuring, talent management, career development etc.;
- Orchestrates balanced, methodical and practical change management as needed by executing a methodical process that identifies the problem, understands the consequences, identify and enroll stakeholders, and productively manage the communication throughout the process;
- Oversees the development, design, and distribution of all HR reporting for the board, leadership and other audiences;
- Identifies gaps in existing HR policies and contributes to the development of new HR policies, procedures, and communications;
- Ensures consistent applications of HR policies, practices, procedures, and compliance with federal and state laws and regulations;
- Assists with HR communications and training of employees and managers on new programs, systems, and processes as required;
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals;
- Performs a variety of tasks to include employee event planning;
- May lead and direct the work of others; and
- Wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
About PIXIA Corp.
Headquartered in Reston, Virginia and with a satellite office in Denver, CO., PIXIA Corp. is a rapidly growing enterprise commercial software company leading the industry in Big Data access solutions for a wide variety of high-volume data challenges. As a technology company, the pace is fast around here. That means we’re agile in how we work and how we hire. PIXIA employees enjoy a competitive benefits package, an entrepreneurial and creative work environment, and the opportunity to apply our skills to interesting and rewarding endeavors.
PIXIA is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
- US Citizen;
- PHR required;
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of the organization;
- Enthusiastic demeanor;
- Ability to self-manage and self-direct.
Interested in the position?
Email your resume to:
PIXIA Corp. (PIXIA) is a commercial software and solutions provider based in Reston, Virginia. Drawing from its founder’s roots in the...