Penske Seasonal Rental Representatives/Interns will train in an entrepreneurial environment and have the desire to manage their own operation and improve their sales / management skills. You will be actively involved with the sales, administrative, service, and operations teams. This is an excellent opportunity for confident individuals with customer focus to begin an exciting,
seasonal position/internship with the nation's leading transportation company.
Regardless of experience or college major, this position will give you the business experience you need to excel. We offer a structured training program, which will enable you to apply your educational training and skills to real world situations. For interns, weekly meetings with managers will ensure your involvement and growth throughout the program.
This is a great opportunity as you develop skills while earning additional income during the remainder of their school year. Upon graduation, our best seasonal rental representatives/interns have an opportunity to join our full-time Sales / Management Trainee program.
This position will give you the real world sales and business skills to stand out amongst your peers!
- Handle inbound and outbound sales process
- Generate new business leads and maintain existing customer relationships
- Manage and oversee large fleet of vehicles
- Match vehicle demand with availability
- Coordinate all aspects of customer's accounts
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pa., is a joint venture among Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and General Electric. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates more than 200,000 vehicles and serves customers from more than 1,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, transportation and warehousing management, and supply chain management solutions. Visit
- At least 6 months of retail sales and/or customer service experience preferred
- Current enrollment in an associates or bachelors degree program required
- Bilingual, Spanish, preferred
- Ability to make independent decisions, work well in a team environment, customer service skills, organizational skills, and a positive attitude are required.
- Proficiency in the use of a computer, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required
- Valid Driver's License required, as is the ability and willingness to drive Penske vehicles, up to and including a 26' box truck.
- Students looking for an internship are required to review this position with their school representatives
- Willingness to work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, travel as necessary, accurately complete Penske's employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable a disabled individual to perform the essential functions. The associate must regularly lift and /or move up to 25lbs/12kg. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the associate is regularly required to stand; walk; sit and talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
to learn more about the company and its products and services.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply
65 Amflex Dr.
65 Amflex Dr.
United States-Rhode Island-Cranston
Penske (Oracle) Job Name
Penske - 19 months ago
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pa., is a joint venture of Penske Corporation and General Electric. A leading...