Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
As the Linux System Administrator, you will be assigned to National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC) located on Wright Patterson AFB, Ohio supporting the IT infrastructure, Linux-based and Windows-based platforms. This position entails a heavy concentration on Redhat Linux and Windows Server administration, installation, and maintenance.
• Required to configure, install, build, transport and perform Level III Administration and maintenance on Redhat Linux and Windows based workstation
• Analyze system faults, troubleshoot, and run diagnostic test on operating system and hardware to detect problems.
• Initiate preventive maintenance on the workstations as well as be capable of repairing system problems.
• Troubleshoot of system performance and make system modifications to accommodate hardware upgrades.
• Required to document activities by entering appropriate information into the corporate tracking system
• Required certifications Security+ and Redhat Linux (RHEL)
• 5+ years of Microsoft Active Directory, Windows networking, infrastructure support, and Exchange 2000/2003
• Redhat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), Enterprise backup and restore solutions, minor scripting, MS System Management Server (SMS), Windows System Update Server (WSUS) and experience with security scanning products.
• Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
• Install and extract network cabling and climb ladders without difficulty
• As required, work any shift/extended shifts, and on call support
Security Requirements: U.S. Citizenship and an active DoD TS/SCI clearance based upon a SSBI completed within the last 5 years. When required must be willing to submit to a CI polygraph.
Keywords: CFOI, Security+, A+, Linux (RHEL)
Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and zero to two years of related experience.
Years of Experience
08-10 years w/High School Diploma
05-07 years w/Bachelors Degree
00-02 years w/Masters Degree
ManTech Int'l Corp. - 2 years ago