Traffic Control Monitor is responsible for the enforcement of the vehicular and pedestrian traffic.
Duties and Responsibilities
Education: High school diploma or GED.
- Monitors incoming guests to the facility/location
- Directs traffic to assigned parking sites.
- Manages the traffic flow into entrances and exits
- Monitors parking gate and reports equipment malfunctions to the appropriate staff.
Provide traffic direction to guests that have entered the parking lot. Direct guest to parking lot based on parking pass. In some cases, direct guest into parking stalls. Provide customer service. Neat appearance. Must pass background check and drug screen. Working Conditions: Outdoors in all type of weather during baseball season. Standing for 3 to 4 hours at a time. Part-time during baseball season.
- May require one year of traffic and or security enforcement Skills
- Excellent verbal and customer service skills.
- May lift up to 50 lbs.
Central Parking System is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Central Parking System - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -