We Offer |
APM Terminals offers tremendous growth, career and leadership opportunities for those with the ambition, drive and dedication to become one of the best. If you see yourself being part of a team that helps the global economy grow through our worldwide network of customers and terminals, then we want to hear from you!
• Perform monthly controlling and analysis of our entities performance
• Ensure CFO’s and Finance Managers timely and accurate reporting and closing process
• Analyze numbers and address any issues or discrepancies
• Initiate monthly performance calls with each entity
• Provide Senior management monthly performance reports encapsulating full business perspective of Regional performance
• Initiate profitability analyses for activities and customers and bring relevant development to the attention of the head of Strategy & Financial planning and the CFO.
• Drive quarterly financial forecasting to ensure accuracy and achievable targets set
• Assist in Regional Financial Reporting as needed and ensure the overall quality of the financials for each terminal and the projects in the region.
• Prepare relevant management information and financial reporting including quarterly and annual reports.
• Assist in producing timely and high quality financial information internally to local, regional and global management.
• Assist in establishment and implementation of best practice within management information, reporting and controlling across the region.
• Make and drive suggestions for improvement in all aspects of the business.
Who we are looking for
Based in Portsmouth, VA, the Manager of Strategy & Financial Planning will be responsible for supporting the financial management, reporting and performance analysis required to run the business of APM Terminals in the Americas.
A.P. Moller - Maersk Group - 30+ days ago