*Provide administrative support of varying complexity to department Colleagues.
*Perform basic claim accounting functions accurately to ensure department goals are met and claim data is reliable.
*Assist customer inquiries related to tax reporting by AF and other claim accounting concerns to ensure customer satisfaction.
SKILLS OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
High School Diploma or general education degree required.
6 months to a year of prior work experience.
• Possesses PC Windows-based software knowledge, including Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
• Easily adapts to new software/technology applications and is able to excel in a paperless environment.
• Basic math and accounting skills.
• Good 10 key skills.
• Typing skills (30 to 50 wpm)
• Good communication skills.
• Detail oriented.
• Customer service oriented.
American Fidelity Assurance Company is a unique, family-owned organization providing insurance products and financial services to education...