Proserv is a production technology and services company for the global energy industry. Our expertise lies in the strength of our engineering capabilities, innovative solutions and field proven technologies.
Proserv has a large global footprint employing over 1,000 people with brands such as Gilmore Valve and Argus Subsea. We offer customers a wide range of products and services for the entire oilfield lifecycle.
Our people are fundamental to the success of our organisation and remain at the heart of our achievements. At Proserv, we aim to develop our business around a valued and motivated workforce that encourages personal development and allows our people to flourish and realise their fullest potential.
Manages professional level accounting functions and the preparation of reports including earnings, profits/losses, cash balances, and cost accounting. Directs and plans the preparation of reports that summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings, based on past, present, and expected operations.
Key Accountabilities (includes, but not limited to the following)
- Establishes, or recommends to management, major economic objectives and policies for company or subdivision.
- Confirms accuracy of operating and financial reports.
- Advises upper management regarding matters, such as effective use of resources and methods, for preventing capital being frozen.
- Interprets accounts and records to upper management.
- Includes managers whose staffs may consist of a mix of professional, paraprofessional, and/or clerical accounting personnel; excludes managers whose staffs consist of 100 percent nonexempt accounting personnel.
- Analyzes records of present and past operations, trends and costs, estimated and realized revenues, administrative commitments, and obligations incurred.
- Develops, installs, and maintains budgeting systems that provide control of expenditures made to carry out activities, such as advertising and marketing, production and labor, maintenance, or project activities, such as construction of buildings.
- May recommend future financial plans and policies.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment.
- Apply Proserv, and where appropriate Client Company’s, Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policy and Safety Management Systems.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement, and lead by example to ensure company goals are achieved and exceeded.
Bachelor’s degree in an Accounting or Finance Degree required. Master’s Degree and/or CPA preferred.
- Eight plus years’ experience related accounting experience.
- At least two years supervisory experience.
- Good communication and people skills.
- Ability to identify and solve problems, manage multiple priorities and multi-task is a must.
- Must rely on judgment to accomplish objectives.
- Ability to balance team and individual responsibilities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word required.
Proserv - 17 months ago
Proserv (Scotland) Ltd Provides Gritting, Snow Clearing and Snow Removal Services To Residential And Commercial Properties Throughout...