Social Services Director
State of Oklahoma - Carter County, OK

This job posting is no longer available on State of Oklahoma. Find similar jobs: Social Service Director jobs - State of Oklahoma jobs

INTRODUCTION DO NOT submit an application for this position to Human Capital Management!

To apply, please follow the directions below:

Applicants meeting the minimum qualifications may apply by mail or in person at:
Attn: Human Recourses
P. O. Box 489
Ardmore, Oklahoma 73402 or fax at 580-221-5648

Serves as Director for the Social Services Department. Responsible for the overall operations of the department. Direct a staff of two social workers, monitoring work performance to ensure productivity and efficiency. Share pertinent information from daily morning meet with staff. Conduct weekly departmental meetings with social workers to discuss changes/problems with case load. Write/review policy & procedures for Social Services at least annually. Maintain a caseload of residents. Interviews residents and families upon admission. Complete Social Work Assessment section of VA form 10-10SH upon admission. Complete Psychosocial Assessment, Spiritual Assessment, and Accumax/Care Plan in CPRS. Provide Social Services to Residents which includes but is not limited to: Presentation of Hospice Services, Advance Directives, family contact, telephone calls, mail, visitation, respond to Administrative Referrals & Discharge Planning. Provide no less than 30 minutes per week, per resident caseload. Complete quarterly and annual assessments (including care plans) in CPRS on assigned caseload. Performs data entry in CPRS computer program for assigned caseload. Act as Resident Council Liaison, coordinate monthly meetings and arrange for guest speakers.

MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work from a school accredited by the Council of Social Work Education and a social work license from the state in which the state home is located. (Note: A master’s degree social worker with experience in Long-term care is preferred.) A minimum of one year of supervisory social work experience in a health care setting working directly with individuals.

CONCLUSION Veteran’s preference points apply only for initial appointment in the classified service.

State of Oklahoma - 23 months ago - save job - copy to clipboard
About this company
35 reviews