Marsh is the world's largest risk and insurance services firm, delivering superior risk management and insurance broking solutions. We have 56,000 staff globally and deliver services across every capital city in Australia. We believe our strength is our people; their commitment, knowledge and solutions – worldwide!
Come and work for Marsh and enjoy the benefits of a world leader:
• Become part of a global leader that has one of the strongest reputations in its industry - ‘Broker of the Year’ four years running;
• Enjoy the benefits of our highly regarded ‘wellness package’ including a health plan, active social club, staff discounts, salary continuance and more;
• Have access to Marsh University and the best in industry training opportunities including study benefits and support.
We are currently looking for a
Business Development Executive
to join our Affinity team. As Business Development Executive you will be responsible for developing a sales team, identifying and developing new business opportunities, and enhancing opportunities with existing prospects, all with the aim of increasing the profitable client base.
• Initiate and follow up all prospective sources of business for the company and, where appropriate, provide ongoing service to newly acquired clients;
• Create and manage an individual annual BD plan that includes financial goals, specific prospects and sales strategies;
• Identify new business prospects and work closely with relevant team members to progress these, agreeing on a case by case basis the role of each party.
• Research and maintain updated prospect profiles on each potential account;
• Manage the update of data on the prospecting database to ensure the accuracy of information at all times. Ensure contact is made with prospects at critical times;
• Assist the team in achieving new business targets.
• Solid track record in developing and winning new business
• Extensive experience in insurance broking and/or underwriting
• Exceptional communication, influencing, and negotiation skills
• Sound facilitation, organisation and project management capability
• Team player with leadership potential
With a solid track record developing business, the ideal candidate will have experience in a similar position ideally within the Insurance industry. Using your exceptional communication, influencing and negotiation skills you will identify and deliver on new business prospects to increase market share and sales revenue.
If you are looking for a challenging new role in a truly global organisation that is committed to innovation and excellence, then look no further than Marsh.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates
are equal opportunity employers
Marsh & McLennan Companies - 18 months ago
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm providing advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and...