appsnack, the new Mobile division of e x ponential interactive, will focus on the fastest growing segments of the interactive advertising industry, smart phones and tablets, and will enable in-app, rich-media brand engagement campaigns for advertisers, publishers and app developers.
With this solution we will aspire to become the leading in-app, rich-media engagement solution for brands and their agencies, and the leading app monetization solution for publishers and app developers, by delivering advertising intelligence to the app economy.
About e x ponential
e x ponential is a global digital advertising company. Our mission is to help advertisers drive prospective customers to know, love and buy their brands.
Our e x Advertising Intelligence Platform combines world-class technology and data to help advertisers find and reach the right audiences at scale and connect with them using highly engaging crative messaging across display, video and mobile.
e x ponential owns global online advertising provider Tribal Fusion, engagement advertising platform Firefly Video, in-stream video advertising specialist AdoTube and in-app rich-media engagement solution appsnack. We are headquartered in Emeryville, California with operation in more than 25 countries worldwide.
For Publishers and app developers:
- In-app -- [post PC world] the present & future of mobile usage/consumption, where consumers have the highest propensity to engage with targeted, immersive ads providing unlimited functionality.
- Rich-media technology -- Mini-app launched from in-app banner inventory on user engagement that enables full-screen, custom rich-media experiences using any assets and functionality.
- Brand experiences -- Full scope of creativity for brand experience and calls to action to deliver immersive, compelling, personal, impactful experiences.
- Powered by e x ponential's e x Advertising Intelligence Platform to drive evermore sophisticated mobile advertising decisions.
- Maximize in-app inventory yield through self-serving, premium CPMs and revenue efficient mediation layer and marketplace.
- Provide flexible reporting across proprietary and leading 3 rd party providers.
- Simplify app monetization technology via lightweight SDK, that manages all partner API's in the cloud.
As Senior Sales Executive, you will have the opportunity to provide strategic input to our newly formed Mobile division's go-to-market strategy. You will work alongside our Directors to roll out our new solutions and drive initial trials and sales and ensure successful achievement of revenue goals. You will build strategic client relationships and professionally represent our Mobile solution in the marketplaces.
Execute sales strategy that results in revenue growth with agencies and advertisers in region, and adhering to corporate sales strategy, methodology, approach and policies.
- Insure market coverage, increasing awareness of appsnack, identifying and developing strategies for penetrating key accounts and prospects, management of business pipeline and revenue forecasting.
- Achieve and exceed revenue goals, and aspire to be industry experts and a leader in your respective marketplace.
- Strive to continually improve prospecting, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Provide continual input in order to drive ongoing improvements in our sales strategy and approach.
- Identify, coordinate, and attend all promising local marketing and advertising association events.
- 2-3 years experience in mobile ad sales or interactive rich-media;
- History of achieving and exceeding revenue goals
- Solid rolodex with key agencies and clients in your territory;
- Experience devising and implementing successful territory sales strategies leading to revenue growth;
- Experience in a start-up/entrepreneurial environment;
- Strong, consultative selling, negotiating and closing skills;
- Ability to travel as needed.
LeadGenuity, Inc. - 2 years ago