We are seeking a Technical Training Specialist to plan & develop technical training for our clients Testing Machine (UT/TM) product lines.
The Technical Training Specialist will be responsible for establishing a comprehensive training program for customers & service personnel.
Among the duties:
- Partner with subject matter experts;
- Build upon existing training materials;
- establish new training materials & formats;
- Personally instruct the customers & service teams;
- Work with the service leadership to adapt a regional / product based program to meet the needs of the region.
- Have deep technical understanding & hands-on experience using & training others in the use of (UT/TM).
- Design & develop training curricula related to the full portfolio of (UT/TM).
- Should be able to start-up/troubleshoot production & simulation equipment / systems at client & customer sites.
- Arrange for the maintenance of all necessary equipment & materials relating to the effective delivery & measurement of training.
- Develop appropriate & effective lesson plans & hands-on labs. Identify & coordinate the delivery of external training courses & required training to service personnel with the appropriate standards.
- Organize training venues & logistics.
- BS/BE Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years (UT/TM) Experience.
- 10+ years Nuclear Power Plant experience
- Candidate must have & show the initiative to learn & apply state-of-the-art technology/concepts to conduct training courses at Client & customer locations.
- Candidate must be technically strong in UT/TM technologies & applications including software solutions.
- Proven ability to drive quality & global consistency while identifying future training opportunities & needs.
- Must be comfortable & confident in working with customers & representing client
- Self-starter with proven experience managing multiple tasks.
- Excellent presentation skills to a technically diverse audience. Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
Can-Am Consultants, Inc. (aka NORAMTEC Consultants Americas Inc - 2 years ago